Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did time pass me by so badly?

I'm cleaning up a little internet-wise and i wanna make sure i found a few old posts. I blogged before I had blogger, here are a few:

________________________

August 15, 2002
Yoz...it be mee jus chillin on me sofa...my mamma be sayin i shudda bee mo activez and stuffz...

Oh lordy, how can anyone type like that? I dunno it's almost as unreadable as it is to type! That took me forever to type out that one sentence. Now getting to the point, isn't it a little bad to have your whole name on a website? (I don't put mine :P ) But i was informed by my sister that Arlyne's website was www.xanga.com/pnaybeby ;but before i did that, i decided to Google it. So i typed in her name, first and last. And what did i find? I found her name!...on her boyfriend's website! Hmm..thats either really stupid or some sorta big amount of "Love" ...Ahhhhhhh! Her website plays Toya! Run!

It seems wierd that i love to talk to my sister on the phone! It's wierd! The last two calls equaled about 2 hrs and 8 mins. I guess that's what happens when you get distant. And to prove the fact that i can pick a good movie (ha ha ha), my sister *also* likes the movie "Like Water For Chocolate"!

Ahh... did ya see american idol? I'm so happy to see Nikki survive! Yeah! I'm not voting for her next week! I'm not voting at all! But...lets do a little math, yeah i know it's summer, but think about this. "They" said they recieved 14,500,000 votes in all. "They" also mentioned that RJ(Eliminated) and Nikki got "more than 2,000,000 votes". Say RJ & Nikki got 2,250,000 votes each. That means Justin, Tamyra and Kelly each got 3,333,333.3 votes! The only way for Nikki to survive is to get everyone who voted for RJ to vote for her! That would be 4,500,000!

Quick Rants:
I'm starting to like Webcomics, im not tellin you which one i like to read but,i plan to convert "house zone" to become a slight web comic! I'm gonna call it "Second house on the right". And it'll be about me! And it's gonna be drawn (badly) by me!

I'm thinking for May, i should do "A Video Game a day in the month of may" so i'll be stuck playing one game a day! I'm thinking of making Fighting week, Platform Week, Sports/Racing Week, and Final Fantasy/RPG Week!

Oh and if your wondering humanforsale.com says you can buy me for about $1,560,200; but my price is skyrocketing because im on a very high demand!...just kidding!

_____________________

Feb.10.200- Valentine Week and I feel a little snarky!


I've noticed that recently i've been having a not better but hmmm... "more funner" life. My friend Arlyne seems to have problems everyday with that "hubby" of her's and she's having all those "problems" with having the "elegant" 18th celebration. You know what Arlyne? SUCK IT UP. Life is just a little bit harder than you think okay? So what if Rey isn't "hubby" material, there's always tomorrow. And i'm sure tomorrow is a hottie.

Seems like fellow classmate Vilma is having life problems. Then again, anyone who goes to school over and over with chronic a)stomach "knots" b)migranes c)fighting issues d)sleepyness sould really get something checked, I mean, EAT BREAKFAST, or how about SLEEP? I know there are job issues and everything, but hey, there are also things called "necessities". Go check them out, TODAY!

Ah, snow is always good, to look at (at least). But then you remember, you have to walk in the snow and then drive in the snow too? Ouch. Still i think snow is underrated, sometimes i'd wish there was one day in the summer that it would get all cold and it'd snow, that would be funny.

Hmmm...why not rant about myself. self-obsessive? Not really. I just wanted to tell you i tried one of those "rock climbing thingies" and whoo-boy, I really need to work on the upper-body power. We-ak! But other than which, i think that I should lose some weight. That was should. Maybe i'll pull out old and trusty "Dance Dance Revolution" and play a few rounds. That'd cut off some pounds! Maybe jumprope...but it has to be in the cheesy girlish way where i hop funny or something.

Speaking of weight...i don't think it's good to cut all the carbs in what you eat. It not necessarily kills your kidney's but it forces them to work pretty freggin hard. And kidneys are hard to come by nowadays.

My US History teacher told us that if a "Nu-ku-lor" bomb would hit New York City, most people in some 50 mile radius or something would die. Fortunately, he said that it'd be easier if you drove into the bomb area because you'd die a lot less painful death. But I think I need that one week of pain to call up people and tell them how i really feel, admit stupid things to people, and make a final update on my website of course!

______

Nov.23.2002- Sick Day!


I finally got sick today. It was all because i went to that TRL trip. See, my body's not used to constant screaming so i guess i got sick because of that.

On better news, I have tried my first online shopping ordeal, it's wierd. I could go to UPS.com (or something) and it tells me where my package is. They say that i'll get my "present" on Wednesday.

I dont have school Wednesday! or Thursday or Friday! Hoo-Woo!
________

Journal entry: 9.14.02


Conscience? Hello?
September 14, 2002

I just spent my whole day at school. It is my last day being 15 you know? I mean 16 year old girls go crazy, luckily i'm a boy...whoo

"But, Mikey that doesn't sound bad"

Yeah, but it was Saturday.

"...okay that sounds bad, what happened?"
I had (okay sorta agreed) to go help the (TV) crew tape the football game.
"Did your team win?"

No, the Roosevelt "Native Americans" never win. But it was really cool watching them get crushed. After it all, i bumped into Randolf and saw that he had busted his lip...it was funny in a sad way.

"So did you make friends?"
I guess you could say that, i mean, i knew them (all) and met them one way or another in other classes or somethin' (hmm...last year in TV: Gizelle and Mary, Math: Chris, Amanda, and Marlene, "the society" Joe, and Mike, Latin: Jessica [i'm sorry jess, i was the one who was singing "I don't wanna wait" last year when you were crying], English: Joey)

"I'm right to take a guess that uh, you're all at least juniors?"

Yeppers. There are no sophomores, which i thought was bad.

"Uhh...did you guys talk?"
Yes, i also mentioned that i had a website and i am gonna try out for american idol. Joe mentioned i have "RJ" qualities.

"RJ? The one with the big smile? Oh well, at least you went to your singing classes right?"
....no, they ended up fudgecaking my time slot. So instead of taking 30 minutes today, it's gonna be an hour next week.

"...Wait a sec, isn't it your birthday tomorrow?"
YEAH! Woo-Hoo! They even sang happy birthday to me (and Joe, who shares a birthday with me!)I liked it, thanks Amanda you're sooooo nice!

"There musta had been someone in that group that you really wanted to hear singing to you."
Yeah, there was.

"Come on, who? I'll never tell"
...no

"Please?"
...i can't, really, it'd end up crushing the tower of friends i'm trying to build...

"I know it's not three people though...it obviously wasn't Joe because it was his birthday, nor was it Mike or Gizelle, cuz they weren't in the room (they were in the hallway)."
Yeah, so?

"Nevermind, i AM your conscience, i know what you're thinking, you wanted to hear it from..."
AHHHHHHH! No, Shut up you conscience! You don't want me to bang my head on a wall now do you?

"...Okay...step away from the wall"
Now that's a good conscience.

"Come on, anyone can see you slamming into doors and slipping down stairs, when you see"
STOP! I don't wanna talk to you... can't i talk to my gut instinct, or my heart, or my...my stuffed panda?

"Like Anda wants to talk to you, you've ignored him for a year, maybe you should talk to your heart, then you can bust into tears, like that time in "A walk to remember"! "
Hey...you're getting mean, i think i'll go and clean that hubcap i took from Joey.

"Nooo...please talk, i want company, what about something you wanna talk about?"
Well, Avril Lavigne looks stupid...i mean i dont mind the music, but she looks like some drug addict freak who hasn't gone outside. And the Tie!!

"Thats more like it! Anything else ya wanna say?"
I was trying to make up a parody to "s8ter boi" and i'm thinking "Fruitty Boy" but i only got one line, "She was real dumb, he was real gay, what more can i say"...i'll think of more soon.

"You know, it's getting late, i think we'd better go to sleep. Maybe you should go and hug that pillow imagining that its.."

Ahhhh! You're not gonna make me say that! I'm gonna have a lot of ice cream, and real fast.

"...sure you are, you're gonna have some hot tea, play some "sad" or "classical" music and type this whole conversation down."
...nuh-uh, i'm gonna blast horny music! Like Thicke's "When i get you alone", Truth Hurts' "Addictive", Toni Braxtons' "You're making me high"...

"...okay, go and practice your rave-less skills...have a nice day Mikey."
Okay, bye!

_____

Funny enough? I have no clue what i posted before and what it all means! Oh no! I'm getting old and senile!

No comments: