Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ma-Mike Revolution, Finally all 2.0 friendly

I feel bad for my old layout. I just recently worked hard on it and had everything all nice html. I have the classic template saved in the background. Oh Photoshop. Yeah I was working on that as well and had the nice background. Then I caved…


To make sure that I got all Web 2.0 friendly and unite a few things on my online world. I created a bare bones (pre-fab housed) base website for myself which is now on the side. Along with that I had to update  my html to xml. Now although I kinda got html, XML is new to me. Luckily I have a book. And I need something to read. Actually I’m in the middle of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Managing your Money. Yeah, I need to prove to Eric that I’m not a spender. But really, Eric is the type who lives off of high quality, good brands and I’m the one buying from the Clearance rack and the 75% off section at Target. I’m also looking at Filene’s Basement which is closing nearby. Sad. A lot of stores are closing.

Anywho, I’ve tried to make this blog more accessible and a little more flashy. Now I had a little problem with flashy back in the day when I had my “Sailor Pikachu” page. Too many animated Gifs because they were pretty. Who didn’t want to see a cute animated gif of Sailor Moon on their website?


I’m trying to unify my footprint on the internet. So in the coming weeks I will do my best to keep everything together.




No comments: