Monday, December 29, 2014

"In His Eyes" - Josh Groaban Gay Reimagining of "In her eyes" - (New YouTube Vid!)



"In His Eyes" - Josh Groaban Gay Reimagining of "In her eyes" So what happens when I a) want to post one last video before 2014 ends and b) I think some songs don't relate to me because it's about women and I'm gay, I changed the lyrics to "In her eyes" and took all the references to "her" and changed it to "him." Oh and hateful comments will not be tolerated. If anyone out there appreciates this, please post and make requests! I'll see what I can do for y'all. :) Happy New Years! He stares through my shadow He sees something more Believes there's a light in me He is sure And his truth makes me stronger Does he realize I awake every morning With his strength by my side I am not a hero I am not an angel I am just a man Man who's trying to love him Unlike any other In his eyes I am This world keeps on spinning Only he stills my heart He's my inspiration He's my northern star I don't count my possession All I call mine I will give him completely To the end of all time I am not a hero I am not an angel I am just a man Man who's trying to love him Unlike any other In him eyes I am In him eyes I see the sky and all I'll ever need In him eyes time passes by and he is with me I am not a hero I am not an angel I am just a man Man who's trying to love him Unlike any other In his eyes I am In his eyes I am ======= Website = Http://www.michaelspascua.com My Vlog = http://www.youtube.com/user/thepazblog Twitter = https://twitter.com/MichaelPascua Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/MichaelPascuaOnline

No comments: